View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 04:27 PM   #2
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
I'm assuming you are talking about Walnut Ridge RV near New Castle, Indiana just off of Highway 38? Right?

If so, they went "down hill" a few years ago when they built that new building, which is the present repair shop and parts store. The year they built that building, they took a nose dive. We purchased 2 RV from them. The first was a successful endeavor. The second was a horrible experience, especially with warranty and repairs.

I ended up taking all my repairs (that I could not do myself), to Modern Trailer in Anderson, Indiana. They did excellent service, but about a year ago they sold out to Bish RV, the same Bish RV that is in Coldwater, Michigan, the same Bish RV that sponsors many, many YouTube videos and "Josh the RV Nerd" is the spokesman.

Now, I figured Bish would do good. But we had 2 different repairs from them, hoping they'd retain the same quality as Modern Trailer did in the past, but we were disappointed. Enough said. I don't think there are any more "good" RV repair shops left!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote