Thread: RV too big
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 08:36 AM   #16
Charlie 3931fb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25947
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitdrd View Post
We have a 3931FB and we are finding it very big to schlep around. I told dh if we stay in one place more than 2 nights it may not be such a big deal. Also we find we have to know where we are going and where we want to stay because at 41.6 feet spots are not easily available.
I see new 5ers are even bigger. So do we sell and go smaller or deal with it and hope campgrounds will come around to the bigger size RV's? We only used the unit once. I DO love having 2 bathrooms.
What is your take or experience with this?
We are not retired yet so time is of the essence, although we bought this figuring we would be retiring in a year and half.
Please discuss.
We have the same trailer. 3931fb is got to be my favorite floor plans in the Montana line. Before this trailer I have been in 5 other 5th wheel's, I have never been turned away from a park because I am to big or to long. Now if you are going to camp at State and BLM, County, park things like that you will be too big.

As far as towing Its been no problems at all. Towing a 42 foot trailer is the same as towing a 28 foot trailer. It backing up that become a little more let say fun. LOL

Hope you keep the trailer. You got yourself a good one.....

46 years married (Dam I been in prison that long)
Charlie 3931fb is offline   Reply With Quote