View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 10:48 PM   #11
Lee-CI
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30262
Quote:
Originally Posted by loisabh45 View Post
I just bought my 2022 keystone Montana high country 377FL and now I have no working Refrigerator or TV in the living area or TV in the bedroom. It’s very frustrating. About a month ago my awning bent half into bc it started raining and it filled with water and slammed into the camper causing a dent out the side. Then on top of that, the insurance does not pay for the awning. I feel like giving up
No help with your awning issue - sorry. Is your refrigerator a residential unit? If so, then since your TVs are working either, I suspect you have an issue with you inverter. Try cycling power for the DC disconnect for your inverter (turn off, then back on again). The fridge and TVs should be on the inverter loop. Hopefully this gets you back up and running again.

Edit: Just noticed this was your first post. Welcome to the MOC family. Glad you found us. You'll find lots of friendly and helpful folks here.
Lee-CI is offline   Reply With Quote