View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 07:43 AM   #15
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
I am not convinced it is photoshopped. Looking at the sun lighted parts (top back of seats only, front and sides only of roll bars, all other surfaces of the UTV that match the angle of the sun on the trailer itself), shadowed areas on and in the UTV that match the sun angle, and the shadow of the UTV including roll bars and mirror on the ground matches the UTV, and even the shadow of the rack the wheels are setting on. All of that matches the angle of the sun. Some black pads placed between the front wheels and the top of the trailer. And is that yellow ratchet strap at the top to hold the front end from swaying during travel? Rear wheels are setting on a rack to hold them steady.

Picture is slightly out of focus as it was taken thru a windshield. You can even see white spots from apparent bugs or something on the windshield. All that would have taken an incredible amount of time and effort. Not impossible of course, but reasonable??

I am thinking it is real. My guess is the center black post showing above the UTV is some type of lift that can hook the front of the UTV and lift it slowly up as it rolls toward the trailer, until it leaves the ground and the rear wheels are just above the rack, then as those wheels move over the rack it is lowered until those wheels set on the rack for transport. To remove it, raise it slightly, pull out until the rear wheels are outside the rack, the slowly lower as the rear rolls back away from the trailer. That would probably take less work than photoshopping the picture.

Human ingenuity can be amazing. And sometimes scary.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote