View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 08:27 AM   #9
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
I’m not sure the clearance differences between mine and yours but for mine I will trim 1 small corner on the drivers side rear fender. There is plenty of travel above all the tires for them to articulate and with the sumosprings installed I’m hoping for a smoother suspension ride. So far so good but only towed it twice with the sumosprings installed seemed nicer but that could also be a self serving bias in play. Currently I have 4.5 inches of space between the 2 tires and I’m not concerned about that. I believe they are just barley wider but the wheel offset makes them look narrower, and with that I crawled under and made sure there was sufficient clearances all but 1 tiny portion I will cut.

Almost forgot yes the added height will help, the truck sits level but the rear sat oh so slightly off level, just enough for my ocd (which I don’t have) to kick in….

1/2 price dang I should have held out lol
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote