View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 07:45 AM   #10
ChuckS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20949
I am not convinced that changing all of this is the issue... The fact that you could manually run the hyd pump and motor with a drill and all worked ok give me the feeling the basic system is fine..

Changing out the levelers, hyd slide cylinders, hydraulic pump, every Hydac valve, etc would be the only way to eliminate metal particles unless they can pinpoint exactly where the metal came from in the first place..

The full overload on the resettable breaker for the dual polarity solenoid is causing it to OPEN UP killing power to pump motor, it cools off and resets, run some more and trips

The BCM WILL always go nuts and do a reset any time the 12 volts DC BUS gets a large glitch on it

I would have upgraded that resettable breaker to 80 amp and removed and cleaned all the cable leads from battery, breakers, soleniod, etc and then evaluated

Curious to see how this all turns out...

IF they are gonna replace all of the cylnders and pump and dont replace ALL of the Hydac valves how do they know that one of them isnt the source of metal and how are they gonna guarantee that a Hydcac valve orifce doesnt plug...

They can't
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote