Thread: RECLINER
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 04:18 PM   #16
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
One of our recliners was torn when we picked up our Monty. They changed the torn chair out for another one that was on the lot. (Here's hoping the people that bought that unit looked over every thing during their PDI)

The chair that was exchanged for our torn chair fits me ok. I have a bad neck and back. I took back a new Tahoe that I had purchased because of the presure that it placed on my neck area. The Tahoe didn't have driver adjustable seats. I drove the Tahoe home and had fits with my neck that night, called the dealership up the next morning and brought it back and exchanged it for a more expensive model. If we had two original chairs in the Monty I would be tossing one of them because the recliner hits me wrong. It throws my neck into a position that causes pressure on a disk.

Pparamore, well stated that one size doesn't fit all. We are short people. I am 5'6" and hubby is 5' 5" last time we were measured. Not a happy camper when your feet can't touch the floor when you are sitting in the chair. I will not state my weight on the internet

Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote