View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 02:42 PM   #3
Derby6
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #31898
1. Paper slides out a little easier than I would like, but it appears all are sealing correctly.

2. Center flap seems to be closing just fine.

3. I already replaced drain hose--its draining now with plug out--but still getting additional moisture below the inside tray. Paper towels I put there still getting wet. Also, when I replaced, I ensured it was away from chimney. I did remove that paperwork, but I don't feel it was a huge hazard. Better safe than sorry.

Since my original post there is about 3/4" of water in the outside tray. I suspect it will not evaporate quickly enough--So I will monitor and if it does get too full, I'll get it out with a sponge before it spills and allow water to get into wood under and behind fridge.

Looking at pic you sent; rust and water level marks show yours filled outside pan and overflowed. So maybe they all have excessive condensation? I just need to get it all outside of the fridge via this hose -- vice alot of droplets getting below the inside catch tray. If I get it outside, I could extend hoe outside of unit if need be.
Derby6 is offline   Reply With Quote