View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 11:13 AM   #1
Todd & Mary
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28634
Both toilets burp up when flushed. Help!

Yesterday we moved and before we did, I added 1 of the single use TST black tank treatment and about 2 oz of dawn dish soap to each tank to help clean the sensors, (which by the way have not read reliably since we bought the rig new.) We drove 30 miles and setup, when we arrived and flushed the toilets they both burp back like the tank vent is plugged. Could I have a tank of bubbles from the Dawn that are restricting the vent when I flush the toilets? We have never had an issue before! I have not used the TST treatment before either. we usually use unique and love it but we ran out and cannot get locally. So I had to buy the TST Treatment. Ideas? Thanks in advance for your replies!
Sincerely
Todd & Mary