View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 08:09 AM   #43
BrianVer2
Established Member

M.O.C. #31132
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohrmann View Post
I would not worry about buying fittings because you might as well throw away the old hose that has failed, after getting a replacement made, and a shop will have the fittings that will work for the hose that they use, which will likely be a higher pressure rated hose than the 'high quality' Lippert hoses.
It must be the heat, I now remember that you told me this before, doh. The issue with the NAPA parts store here is they have limited equipment and supplies to make this repair.

The other part of my silly story was also based on something I was mistaken about which is as I was also told; the 2012 Montana doesn't have a inverter, doh. We're using this RV to live in until FEMA pays to replace our house and belongings. I've researched the Winia fridge until I can't stand it anymore. Final decision: Replace it with a Ice and water in the door side by side 120VAC fridge which we can get from the little appliance store near where we lived before, because they deliver to Santa Rosa on Fridays and the dispose of the old fridge.

Thank you all for letting me ramble on. That and your prompt responses really help me figure out how to proceed in trouble shooting the multitude of issues and non-issues I encounter with this preowed RV.
Brian Rodgers