View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 02:33 PM   #13
cgeis48
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9174
New Montana Troibles

Here are two things. First, I bought a 2022 Montana Legacy and believed Keystone would take a little extra time to deliver a quality product because I paid the extra money. What A joke!

Second, to their credit, Keystone continues to work with me and reimburses me when I have something repaired by a mobile tech. Each time I talk to the customer service representatives I am told that they will continue to take care of me. I had to do a lot of whining to get that “benefit”. The list of repairs that have been made thus far is extensive and would be very expensive out of pocket. However, the list of repairs still in need is also extensive. I had every kind of problem from the headboard, falling off to a slide out ceiling that was sagging because they used a warped crossmember. It’s very sad because the dealers are understaffed And Keystone is slow to ship them parts. By now you would think that Keystone would have many extra parts set aside ready to ship. What’s up with that? I’m guessing it’s all about the money.
cgeis48 is offline   Reply With Quote