View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 08:37 AM   #80
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhs4771 View Post
No warnings and never lost pressure. I no idea when it even happened. Didn't even find it until doing something else after reaching home.
Did a contact to Sailun last night, might have to order a replacement online as I can't find any Dealers in my area that carry Sailun.
Might go back to Goodyear even tho more expensive, at least I can get replacements.
IMO if that would have been a Goodyear ,it would have come apart and done some damage .To the Sailuns credit it stayed together ,and no damage to your trailer .

As said above I too was a victim of a road hazard with a Sailun, no telling how far I ran with mine deflated . When I did see it in my mirror I thought my trailer was on fire ,it was smoking that bad . Yet the tire stayed together ,and no damage to my fifth wheel .

Many places carry Sailun ,as mentioned Simpletire ,Walmart , also Big O carries Sailun. I had mine in two days from Walmart . I would sit on the side of the road for two days waiting on a Sailun replacement long before I would jump ship ,and go Goodyear
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote