View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:38 PM   #17
Gubs
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27658
Tires

We had new sailun tires on ours when we bought it, the good ones I guess and I'm so far very pleased with them. I've ran Michelin for years on our old camper and never had a problem once I got rid of the china bombs. I think most that have the older Sailun tires are very happy with them, it's the new once that they had a problem with. You hear all sorts of things about all tires and I suppose a bit has to do with how you care for your tires has a lot to do with it also. Running on low or high pressure is not good and always cover your tires when not running down the road! I ck my tire pressure prior to leaving every morning and also look them over very carefully for any sort of road damage. I hate sitting along side the road waiting for help in hot temps with traffic flying by at 90 MPH. Try to find some new Sailun tires and I don't think you will be disappointed. Also if you don't have a tire monitoring system, get one ASAP. Peace of mind is worth every dollar you will pay for one. Enjoy, have a great time and be safe out there amongst them!!!

Larry & Marilyn Gubbels
2019 F-350 Diesel 4X4, Short Bed, BW 18K slider,
closely followed by a 2020 Montana 3121RL
Gubs is offline   Reply With Quote