Thread: Sailun recall
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 10:51 AM   #30
kingdaddy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10966
Just got off the phone with my semi-local Big O store.
NOT a happy experience...after being told last week by someone who identified themselves as the "manager" and being told by him that he could get me the tires, but couldn't do the install, I hadn't heard back in over a week.

Now I'm told (by another guy at the same store) that they must have me bring in the trailer for an "inspection"...but he can't guarantee that they can physically accommodate my trailer!! Yes, I gave him the overall dimensions (length) and he still couldn't figure out if he could do it or not.

I explained that there is nothing to see other than the DOT and/or the date code and I'm NOT driving 15 miles with the trailer to a location that can't actually do the tire swap only to drive back home, park the trailer and start over elsewhere!

Gotta talk again with the nice lady at TBC and make alternate arrangements.