View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 08:31 AM   #21
Wicked1
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21100
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred715 View Post
Yet, we still keep buying our rigs knowing that there are going to be all kind of problems. Nothing from the RV industry is going to change.
I agree and after buying this high priced Montana we just bought and Keystone touting all the quality that goes into them, I will never ever buy another RV again, keep what I have or get out of the hobby.

I work too hard for our money only to be told their products go thru 3 PDI processes and highest quality only to get it and have the simplest things be messed up.

If no one regulates this industry the consumer will always be the one getting hurt. Best of it all is you think you have a 3 year warranty and if you read the fine print they have the right to refuse to make repairs after 90 days, and then you try to get them done within 12 months and you basically have to give your RV up for months at a dealer.

We decided to just keep ours and whatever breaks after this round of warranty repairs I will just handle, there is no loyalty within Keystone Dealers and Keystone, unlike the auto industry.

Shame bc in the end the consumer pays the ultimate price.
Wicked1 is offline   Reply With Quote