View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 07:05 AM   #11
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMcNeal View Post
That sounds pretty good. I'd appreciate any info you can give me. There's been times where an alternative to AT&T would be a good thing. We have had a few places where coverage is spotty at best.
Thank you.

Missing one important point. With all these other ideas/Plans is the cost if your willing to pay, it`s your money. With Visible I leave the cheap phone and little 29 dollar router in the camper full time. You have to take your phone with you every time you leave the camper and lose any connection you may have had. My phone is on and receiving wifi 24/7/365.
I have 2 of the Micro -Air thermostats that need wifi, you can adjust and monitor the interior temps from any where. If you have pets that you need to leave behind on a stinking hot day you know what I mean. I also have security cameras on the inside and out side that can be monitored or accessed from anywhere any time. This is great for keeping an eye on the little rascal's. You can talk to them from the security camera, it really freaks them out to hear you but not see you. My home thermostat is wifi and we turn on the A/C or heat when we leave the campground to get the house comfortable before we get home. Same with security cameras inside and outside the house to with motion detectors to alert you. The whole system runs off USB cord from one of the plug towers connect to battery drawing Milly amps so no problem there and you can use this going down the road as the signal reaches into the truck easily. All this for 25 dollars a month.
I had the Winegaurd system with the 360+ antenna, sent it back, could never get it to work with the ATT sim card and was $65.00 month for only 25 gigs and the 24/7/365 access just wasn`t going to work to much sign on issues every time you wanted to use it. I`ll pass on anything else.
F350 Ford Dually 4:10`s w/bags (payload 5595 lbs) Sumo Springs 63 gal aux tank
Reese Goosebox Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 X Factors Monroe shocks.... real smooth ride
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote