View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 11:11 AM   #6
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by navybanker View Post
Had to have truck towed to large Chevy dealership near me. Several problems after month long trip to reset stabilitrak/traction control after car pulled out in front to me and stopped/low coolant. Truck would not start and probably starter. Airbag recall and they have that part. Luckily, made it back home before it would not start. Yes, went thru all checks to see if battery or other problems, etc. Service department said could take 10 to 14 weeks because of backlog on repairs, etc. AAA tow truck driver said this is a common problem currently at repair places/dealerships. This is about the backlog not how to fix the problems. Anyone else have similar issues with backlogs?
Thanks,

On your particular problem, my brother's 2018 Duramax threw a stabiltrack code on the dash, the truck ran horribly rough and that was it........ended up needing the entire ECU replaced. His also had the low coolant issue (5) times, the first time starting at mile 435. His is now being replaced under the lemon-law. Hope you get yours repaired as quick as possible.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote