View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 11:49 AM   #9
Chef
Established Member

M.O.C. #24970
We noticed our tv being in level as well. I assumed there was a problem with our tv lift. We removed the top, then unhooked the tv and removed it. We took a level and checked the lift brackets. All were level and had no sign of damage. Finally looked CLOSELY at the two tv brackets that fasten to the back of the tv. At first look they appeared identical to each other, but in a closer review we noticed the left and right brackets were slightly different. When I say slightly I mean SLIGHTLY. I took several small washers and some electrical tape and taped down washers on the top of the two (top one and bottom one) horizontal support bars that the tv brackets hook on to. These washers were placed on the bracket of the side that was lower when looking at the tv level. I could not find any info on the bracket itself to order a new set that were identical to each other.
While doing all of this we noticed our cables that ran to the tv from inside the tv lift hole were chewed up really bad, probably from getting caught in the lift mechanism. You may want to double check yours.
Chef

Brent & Jan
2020 Monty 3700LK aka College Tuition
2019 F-350 Lariat Platinum Dually 6.7 diesel
Chef is offline   Reply With Quote