View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 06:56 PM   #54
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Joint Venture, I love to hear stories like that.

People should do their homework before shelling out 100K. Regardless of the workmanship, your choices are limited if you want to trailer camp. You can spend 800K for a class A and have the same problems. After 7 trailers I have learned to accept that things break. Dragging your house behind you in a constant 5.0 earthquake will cause things to break. Complaining about it does nothing. I understand the need to vent but better to ask others about their experiences and discuss options. My best suggestion to all new trailer owners is to make friends with your service department. Bring them a box of doughnuts. Say please and thank you. I stopped at the dealer today to get something out of my trailer. Sean, the Service Manager had to move 2 trailers to get to mine. Afterwards I said thank you and he shook my hand. I've had my trailer 7 months. It's been out 12 times and in the dealer 6 times. By the end of the year it will have been rung out and ready!