View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 09:38 AM   #6
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw3jason View Post
Had mine done at the factory after 4 failed attempts by the dealer. Factory not only fiber glassed over the cracked area and replaced the decals, but they reinforced with another layer of fiberglass on the inside to make the wall twice as strong. no more cracking. it has been over a year and holding strong.
Being just a little paranoid about this issue because of what you guys have gone through I have put my old 5th Air Borne air ride pin box on my new 2018.5 Montana Rear Den and installed air bags on the truck to try and stave off this problem. I was wondering if Keystone has ever said specifically if the air products help prevent this from happening or recommended this type of set up to people that have had this repaired at the factory. I would have thought they would have. So I was just wondering if anyone has said anything to any of you. Now every time I hook or unhook I look for movement at seams, just a little unnerving
But we all know it`s your fault cause of the roads you drive on and just because it has wheels and brakes doesn't mean you can tow it anywhere. Just sayin`
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote