View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #14
Golfmedik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18474
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8amps View Post
Ok, not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have the pics in Google photos with a web address, I click on the "insert image" and copy the link. But no pics.

I've made the album public (only a few pics) in case anyone can look at it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/H1zoI6N4YKg8e3pg1
I don't think I would be happy with that seeing as how mine was repaired(no disrespect intended at all). On mine the entire area in front of the slide was taken out and replaced. Another joint was put at the top of the slide like the one under it. I looks like they are trying to find a way for dealers to do the repair without peeling back the sidewall. I hope that it will hold, but that looks like an economical repair at their expense. I do not mean to insult the rig or the owner, but if this is what we have to settle for for their lack of engineering, then maybe we have bought the wrong campers. I know if no other manufacturer having this problem. It appears form the pic that the front cap was not removed. If what they told me was the truth, then the real problem is in the three stacked aluminum beams, one of which you can see in that pic. However, I will say that after dealing with them so ling, they will tell you anything to get out of a conversation with you. I'm hopeful that the welding holds, just like mine every time I take it down the road, as this is pretty stressful to deal with. I find myself inspecting those areas at every rest stop, fuel station and every time I drop the rig.