View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 11:39 AM   #5
joerach89

M.O.C. #27383
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
I had a similar situation last Winter when we ran out of propane in the middle of the night. Things froze up pretty fast. Actually, I think there was only 1 spot that froze that stopped all water, and that was the out-take pipe in the fresh water tank. It feeds from the bottom of the tank and we were also low on water. No furnace running for a while, really cold weather, low on water and it was a recipe for the bottom of the fresh water tank to ice up, just enough it stopped water flow.

Things warmed up later in the day and we got the propane filled up. Between the furnace blowing again and the above 32 degree weather then, we were back with water by noon.

A frozen pipe can happen anywhere. It's near impossible to tell exactly where. But considering you have no water running anywhere, my first suspect would it's frozen somewhere between the fresh water tank and the water pump.

Can you hook up to city water for a few minutes and see if water runs via the garden hose. If it does, then you'll know the problem is between the water pump and the fresh water tank.
Thanks for the input! We have water from the tank now, but not from the hookup. It looks like everyone is trying to get city water up in the park. I see a variety of heating devices in use such as torches. I'm just glad we're running now. Thanks again!
joerach89 is offline   Reply With Quote