View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 12:03 AM   #56
barryn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13517
My PVA told me when I went to pay my Taxes, " If you want to play, you got to pay" so I look at it this way, you do what you can to get the job done. Different stroke for different folk. I put a 60 gal fuel tank under my 2500 Ram Diesel 2010. Only stop to stretch leg or two and pee the dog, no more looking for fuel point. Go from point A to point B no problem. Happy, happy, happy, I am and I don't have to touch that nasty stuff twice, and OH! my truck loves Lucas Fuel Treatment. Towing light always to much stuff. Only carry two chairs, 3720 Montana Legacy RL 2015 paid to much for it new but that's the way it is, We get 10.5-11.8 running 55-60. Tires are 17s Michelin. Trailer Max weight is 16k, we are running at 14k loaded. Buy it as you need it, not want it.... be safe and take your time, a lot of people running for President. Food for thought, Insurance company's and Government always looking to get mo money...they are looking at the people with the diesel trucks to put us in a commercial insurance class. I think this is why gas trucks are being made, for when the law goes in effect. Call up any ins co. an ask them what class is a 450 or 4500 ins, under. Look I'm just saying, future outlook. 350 and 3500 towing 3 and 4 car hauler up and down interstate.
barryn is offline   Reply With Quote