View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 01:30 PM   #10
bcrvman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketlake1 View Post
Thanks for the input. My rims are marked as 80. The chart showing load capacity at various inflation was very helpful. I had not considered that aspect and also appreciate the contact info for Sailun. I had not been able to find a tel number for them. With some of the recent Sailun failure posts I am reconsidering as I don’t want to end up with a Vietnamese bomb. May end up settling for another set of Goodyear Endurance. Their initial 11/32 tread doesn’t lend itself to Long mileage life but Goodyear makes a good tire to replace the Marathons. They’ve been trouble free for me and with the stock factory rims I have maintain air pressure well
I too was concerned about the rumour of ALL the Sailun failures, but a closer examination shows one poster posted 3 times and another twice. A third was a summary of the first two. Two failures amongst the 10's of thousands of Sailuns out there isn't a reason to be worried. My tire shop has one customer with 3,000 units all on Sailun and he had more Vietnamese Sailuns just come in for him again.
3,000 watt hybrid inverter with 120A charger
bcrvman is offline   Reply With Quote