View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 07:10 AM   #15
Voyageur
Established Member

M.O.C. #31848
Dealer dealer dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveling Many Roads View Post
I ordered a new Montana Legacy last year, took delivery 1st week in June 23, have it just about 9 months and of the 9 months 5 months have been spent at dealership doing repairs, which is where it currently is. This is the first unit we have owned and waited till after Covid to order because of the horror stories we heard about quality of building doing Covid. Was looking forward to the Florida Montana rally at Crystal River next month to get some insight into Montana but doesn't look like I'll have my unit back. Am I the only one having these problems.
RV are what they are. A fifth wheel remains a trailer. Quality is approximative and the roads are getting worse each year. Two solutions to lower the frustration: the most important is choosing the dealer, accept to pay a little more when buying if the dealer has a good reputation for giving a spotless service. Second, make all the maintenance and repairs you can by yourself.
Believe me, a good dealer like the one we choose do the extra miles with Keystone and get the job done. This is a stress reliever.
Voyageur is offline   Reply With Quote