Thread: In Command
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 10:22 AM   #4
cgeis48
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9174
I was very pessimistic about it when I saw it at first. At this point I have had two rigs with the inCommand system. I find it to be very reliable and easy to use in many respects, one being that your smart phone mimics the inCommand keypad using the inCommand app. I would miss it if I switched to the wall panel switches. I can be in my recliner outside and close the awnings from my smartphone if a breeze comes up. Or, raise and lower the hydraulics to remove the RV from my truck. Your new Montana Legacy (if you order new rather than get one from the lot) will have AC setting adjustments on the app and more IMPORTANTLY it will have disc brakes - a huge safety factor. The new Montanas are the 20th Anniversary Edition and again the disc brakes alone are worth the upgrade to the Legacy. Additionally, it has side and rear cameras(3), LED lighting in the hallway and cabinets with motion sensors AND it comes with a built in surge protection. My sister has a new 3121RL Anniversary Edition and raves about the feature. Check it out.
cgeis48 is offline   Reply With Quote