Thread: In Command
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 08:36 AM   #9
LaydBack
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21214
As far as the updates, you can download them to a thumb drive, insert the thumb drive into the display/touchpad (they call it the DC). Go to settings/software...and then select whichever applies, and update. Any app updates will come from your respective app/play store. For what it’s worth, you can operate the system with 7 total devices. 1 IOS product and up to 4 android devices may be functionally connected at the same time via Bluetooth. When you’re operating via WiFi/remotely, only 1 device period can operate at any given time. So, unfortunately for the IOS only crowd, only 1 device at a time will ever be able to be “connected” and operating.

When pairing, you need to follow the prompts on your phone and the DC, as the DC has some prompts during the process you need to follow. You also need to setup the Global Connect feature when you are at the DC and on wifi. You also need to sync your floor plan, otherwise, you will be using the generic software, and see features/options that may not be relevant to your specific unit.

They are working on an OTA feature to be able to push the updates to you over the air, if that’s not how you’re receiving your updates already.

I have had the system on mine since I got it in April, and we like it. The global connect feature is AWESOME, and allows you a limited menu of convenience items you can operate from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, like HVAC, lights, water heater, but doesn’t allow you to operate the things you typically want to be present to see, like awnings and slides.

Also, the “i” tab at the bottom of the app screen takes you to a page that has some tutorial tabs at the top.
LaydBack is offline   Reply With Quote