Thread: Outlet issue
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 09:44 AM   #12
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
If you have 120 vac on both pins of that cord connector, open up your breaker panel and check for 120 vac on all the circuit breakers. Not common, but circuit breakers do fail. No reason a bad bug repeller would do anything more than trip a breaker, but strange things do happen.

If you have 120 on all the breakers but no voltage at the outlets, then the real fun starts trying to find the break. Those 3 may be on their own circuit. But they could also be at the end of a daisy chain with other outlets. When I first got my Montana I had a problem with the rear outlets, living room slide outlet, and the fridge (in another slide) sometimes working, sometimes not. Long story but finally determined the wire to those was a daisy chain from the breaker to my ceiling fan switch to the outlets to the fridge. BUT, the factory wiring person had connected the daisy chain to the load side of the fan switch rather than the line side. So fan on and everything worked. Fan off and none of those worked. Dealer corrected it under warranty. So don’t be surprised at anything you might find.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote