Thread: RV tires only
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 02:31 PM   #16
Fishin2dMax
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20689
After two years using the OEM tires, I felt we were pushing it, so I ordered the Sailuns (for improved safety) and went a little larger profile (265/85 R/16) to help raise the 5'er up a little more and level with truck. In monitoring daily pricing from Simpletire.com, the price of the tire can change as much as $50 each in one day? One day it was listed at $127.65 and next $176.00 and hasn't gone below $160 for a week. Called them and tried to get better pricing, but they were not willing to go lower than $155 with healthcare professional discount. I was so frustrated trying to wait and time my purchase for the lower price, that I just ordered from Amazon at $142.60 FET tax included. Tires were delivered in 2 days and were sent from Simpletire.com ? Date codes all 6 months old - reasonable considering tires had to be imported from China. Local tire shop was blown away and very impressed with how thick and heavy the tires where. Hope to have the same good experience as everyone else with Sailuns.