Thread: Snap Pads
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 07:48 AM   #16
mbjam359
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20338
Snap Pads

I just put snap pads on my 2020 3931 FB. Haven't moved the trailer from the initial install location but will next week. I paid 130.00 for the package of 6 at an RV Station and thought that was a good deal compared to Amazon and other pricing.

I held off on adding these mainly due to price over 2x12 blocks. I did add rope handles to my blocks and that was one of the smarter additions Ive done.

I really got tired of having to put the blocks down and pick them up every move. They would always have dirt or grass on them and storing in the pass through storage was a mess. So I stored them in a milk crate standing on edge in the bed of my TV. That works fine until the moisture gets to them and then the deterioration sets in. Most of my boards have cracked or split as well.
I think I will like the Snap Pads but time will tell. I will continue to carry my blocks for severely unlevel sites.
As far as the Anderson blocks go I have seen them crush from the weight and was told when I picked up my pads that they would not recommend them for that reason.
Just wanted to share my thoughts on the subject.
mbjam359 is offline   Reply With Quote