Thread: New owner
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 09:35 AM   #18
boilerbilly28
Established Member

M.O.C. #32311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Jackson View Post
Hi we have just pick up our new 2023 montana 3901rk. Love I t so far. Looking for slide out toppers any suggestions.

we loved our 3901rk Legacy, full paint, special ordered, waited months, figured build quality would be better! we were wrong.

We have not made our 1st payment on our custom 3901RK Legacy full body paint, 5500k gen-set, 2nd trip out 3 hours from home stop to check everything and find our refrigerator on its Face, kitchen destroyed and good old Keystone Montana says "sorry well fix it", poor workmanship, the countertop, drawers, base cabinet, doors, trim pieces and laminate flooring and refrigerator making funny noise and dented up.
As a good will gesture will extend your warranty 2 months and give up to $500 for fuel.
Really, $166,000 you made off of me and this is all you want to do! Boy customer service outdid themselves on this one.

I just want to warn you, don't spend a dime until you ensure your fridge is installed with a back board behind mounting bracket where its fastened to the wall.

Name:  fridge 1.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  14.6 KB

Name:  fasteners 1.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  26.2 KB

you can pm us and I'll be glad to help you not become a victim of poor design, manufactures assembly process and lack of quality control
boilerbilly28 is offline   Reply With Quote