View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 08:45 AM   #5
Fish
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22281
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasNWA View Post
I have a 2019 Montana 3121RL which we purchased new. This problem has been an ongoing problem since we purchased the unit. What is happening is the Microwave vent leaks water inside the kitchen stove area each time it rains. I have checked the seal around the vent and tested with a water hose with a lite and heavy water flow. I have also reported this issue to our dealer multiple times and they cannot figure it out.

As a side note; the 5er has topper covers on each slide so I do not believe water is getting by the covers.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions?
I had to look up pics of your model to see where the vent cover was. I have a 2019 384br, pretty much identical living rm/kitchen set up but I have no outside vent at all. It looks like there's no way to get to the vent from inside to close it which I wouldn't like.

I had a Windjammer travel trailer and water would come in the kitchen stove hood vent if I didn't close it. It made no sense since it seemed it would have to be raining upwards for water to get in, but it did.