View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 05:46 AM   #1
Scottdeb89
Established Member

M.O.C. #33617
Lightbulb Splitting center slides control switch from one to two to control them individually

Good morning all. I recently purchased a 2020 keystone Montana 3761 FL. My wife and I have noticed a concern as we're going to Kentucky in June with being able to get to the bedroom which we never had this problem in our front bedroom unit we had before. The dining room table slide blocks us getting from the bedroom and the rear bathroom. The dining room slide and the kitchen slide with the refrigerator are on the same switch. I wondered if anyone has ever split these two slides and put in an extra switch to control them individually? Then you could just move the dining room slide out and I could access my bedroom and the rear bathroom when we stop overnight while traveling. I am an ex auto mechanic for 24 years and still in the business I'm really feel like this should be a fairly simple thing, although I am hesitant without asking the question. This group was very knowledgeable when I found out I had to get rid of my truck and get a dually to handle this trailer. So I'm just hoping that somebody has an input to this. Thank you in advance and thank you for accepting me in the group. Scott
Scottdeb89 is offline   Reply With Quote