View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 09:28 PM   #39
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Quote:
Originally Posted by twindman View Post
The mask police are in Breckenridge, CO. Main street is closed and restaurants have some tables set up out there. One evening we saw 3 cops walking around talking to people. One guy had no mask and a nice lady cop told him to put one on. He was from Vermont (or thereabout) and said they didn't need a mask outside. But he put his mask on and everything was ok. Actually it was sort of easier as you just knew when you went outside you put on a mask. By the way, our resort required a reservation for the pools! They had chairs marked with numbers and they told you which number was yours for 45 minutes or an hour.
We were in Breck not long ago. I actually enjoyed the street tables for eating. Wearing masks was something to get used to but whatever. We still were able to do whatever we wanted and I think we did it all except for the tram. The Hilton Valdoro had reservations for the spas, it was nice and everything was cleaner than ever. I rather like the social distancing. I don't know how many times we caught a flu in a crowd pre covid.