View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 06:22 PM   #6
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl n Susan View Post
The world of viewing NFL football is changing. Currently, NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV is the only service to offer ALL regular season games whether local or remote. There are ways to watch local and nation-wide broadcasts using streaming packages (NFL+, Hulu, Apple TV, etc.) or even OTA. But for every game, anywhere, DTV's NFL Sunday Ticket is it for this year. Next year the game changes as the existing exclusive contract ends and new provider(s) will be selected.

Most likely a streaming service will emerge as the provider and that will require an internet connection. Selecting one of those is yet another discussion.

I meant DTV in my post not Dish. I have the Sunday ticket and the ESPN channel subscription. It sounds like a DTV setup is the way to go in 2022. Things may change going forward. I don't full time so I'm not interested in an annual sub unless it's something I'll use at home. A DTV setup doesn't help my internet streaming such as fire stick or smart TV. I dont want to invest in everything all at once. Small bites of a big elephant. It sounds like DTV and a router would solve everything for now but I don't want to added monthly.

So who has a DTV mobile plan?