View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 02:32 PM   #92
GHallof
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25098
I bit the bullet and bought two. Haven't looked back. They are well worth it!!! The company is excellent to work with. My 2017 3661RL was full of AC issues. I have done a LOT of work to get things to where it is dang near perfect. Here are the main ones that I feel made the most difference. The T-Stats brought it all together.

1. Opened up all duct work....all of it. Allowing the units to get as much air from the return lines as they can and to be able to push as much cold air out of the supply lines is key. BREATHE BABY BREATHE!!!

2. Get up on the roof and check the cut openings beneath the units, first for proper alignment and second to make sure all of the duct work is still sealed up the way it should be.

3. Insulate the cavities behind you T-Stats. I would not suggest using foam. Use the pink stuff. Find a way to tack into place so it doesn't slide down the cavity. If you use the foam and later decide to snake some wire down one of those cavities its a bit of a mess and a PITA to remove.

4. Mount your Micro Air T-Stats....and enjoy the cool breeze
2017 3661RL
GHallof is offline   Reply With Quote