View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 04:51 PM   #54
Ahdmeyer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24181
daryles thx for all the info . i got in touch with progressive today. talked with a tec that seemed like he knew what he was doing and answered all my questions.
my converter/charger is not set up for lithiums. he said they tried to get all the clients to agree to having the ability to change to lithiums with a switch, most did not want to do it why who knows probably a dollar more. they did finaly agree to it and now they all come with the switch to change from la to li.
so i asked now what do i do? he said 3 things. 1 like daryles said use the mode button to get the higher voltage to satisify lithium charging. 2 do nothing and let them charge using the current setting of 13.6 but will not get a full charge. 3 buy a new setup for roughly $400. i asked hiim what he would do he chose 1 using the mode button, also asked about a aux charger he said he would not do it and just use the mode button, thats what i plan on doing. remove shore this morning to see how long my batteries will last, res fridge is on and a few lights.
will see how long it lasts. next thing is to get a monitor like daryles said. will let you know later how its going. again thx everyone for the input.
al meyer
3931fb
az
Ahdmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote