View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 02:56 PM   #10
sonofcy
Established Member

M.O.C. #26300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldbak View Post
I am at a loss. I just spent all day replacing my inverter, remote switch and cable on my 2022 3 month old 295rl only to have the same problem. Montana sent me a replacement that I install because I don't have time to wait for the dealer to do since we're boondocking next weekend.

• Can enter programing but can save changes or exit programing. It just stays in program mode
  • Inverter works and supplies AC and goes into bypass mode when shore or gen is present
  • When shore/gen power drops the inverter stays in bypass
  • The power button doesn't work
  • I have to exit the trailer and cycle the inverter battery switch for it to start inverting
I can't be the only one having this problem! Someone else must be experiencing the same problem. The Dimensions Magnum is a piece of crap and I can't believe that Keystone would spec this garbage in their top of the line product.
I used to have one of those. I never had a problem with it. I didn't even know it could be 'programmed' The only reason I sold it was because I put in a 3,000 watt Victron to go with the 600AH of battery. Magnum is one of the top companies in that field, so I can't relate to your frustration. Remember the inverter is connected to a transfer switch (not same as generator transfer) usually mounted on the ceiling this is why the inverter should always be on as it's that transfer switch that controls if the load is being powered by shore power or inverter. At least on my 2018 Montana that is how it was wired. The inverter should be in either PS1 or PS4.
sonofcy is offline   Reply With Quote