View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 07:37 AM   #16
payneo
Established Member

M.O.C. #32171
I do! As a matter of fact, we are 1 week new to a 2022 295RL. We have two issues that slipped by during initial inspection and what you describe is one of them.

I have AC power to all outlets while on shore power. However, none of the AC plugs on the inverted circuit have power. I looked at the remote display of the CSW2012-HX, pushing the Select button to rotate through the settings. What I saw was an amber light on the lower LED titled, "display" and the LED digits showed 0.00, where the usage KW would be. Cycling the Select button to the program setting showed PS0 - and according to the manual, the inverter is in a "disabled" state.

If I'm OFF shore power I can not get into programming mode by holding both the Select and Power buttons simultaneously for 5+ sec. Nothing happens. Through trial and error and had the unit plugged into 30amp shore power and to my surprise I could now hold both buttons to enter programming mode. However, after switching to PS1 and dropping the shore power, I was back to square one with still NO inverted power AND the inverter mode was back to PS0.

I'm working with the dealer who has been great to work with however they are 85 miles away and I'm just trying to fix this myself.

I hope this info helps sir!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2022 Montana High Country 295RL, 400i, 2x100ah LifeP04 batts. from Battleborn
2022 GMC 3500 HD
Andersen Ultimate Gooseball hitch
payneo is offline   Reply With Quote