View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 06:26 PM   #20
LilRedLX92
Established Member

M.O.C. #31315
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
2018 Chevy Colorado, short bed, crew cab.

I've seen Chevy Colorado's towing some smaller travel trailers, they do come with a 7 pin plug for the trailer, and they do have receiver hitch. What more do you want?

Well, how about a Montana Fifth Wheel?

Well, if only this was April 1, I could say, "April Fools Day!"

But its not April 1, and NO! This Colorado did NOT tow that Montana 375FL (41 foot long) fifth wheel either.

Got-cha!

OK, short story.

We are camping this week at a state park not very far from home. My wife had to work late on Friday, so I went ahead and brought the camper over and set up. I DO tow the camper with 3500 one-ton diesel dually!

After I got set up, I went back home and we swapped trucks. And came back with the Colorado. We'll be here at this campground all week and decided we'd rather use the smaller truck for running around (which we plan on doing), instead of burning diesel fuel. On Saturday, we'll go home and swap vehicles again!

Meanwhile, I thought I share the illusion with you all, because, already at the campground, several other campers showed up for the week-end after we got set up, and when folks are walking by our campsite now, their heads are spinning, shaking, and people have this really confused look on their faces eye balling our "rig" trying to figure this picture out, and no doubt .... How in the word did they tow THAT trailer with THAT truck!

It's a great Saturday Morning!
SO funny!!!!
LilRedLX92 is offline   Reply With Quote