View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 11:13 AM   #83
carty80120
Established Member

M.O.C. #13914
As a newbie....first MOC rally.....I wished I had known that I needed to sign up for tours and driving class thru this forum site. I've been watching for the sign up for the rally and got that done, but had no idea to watch for sign ups for tours and classes! I thought we would have the opportunity to sign up for these tours and classes when we arrived as part of the rally process.....so, now I have missed out on the ladies driving class and the 15 min. tech support visit and possibly the Montana Factory tour! Please let folks know this process of the rally, so we know to keep going back to the forum for this type of info....I'm back on the forum now to get the schedule of events before we head out, but was very much surprised about missing out on all the sign ups in the past couple of weeks.....anyway a big thank you to all the volunteers and wagon masters for your hard work, but just wanted to let you all know what I experienced. We are looking forward to the rally and meeting everyone....guess I'll have to go the following year to get into those other classes and tours....live and learn! Thanks for listening, Marlene Carty
carty80120 is offline   Reply With Quote