View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 07:54 PM   #10
kowbra
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Mudder View Post
Just to update I just ordered another fresh water tank to match the factor 50 Gallon tank that I will be installing.

I also ordered a Seelevel monitor for all the tanks and the Mopeka system for the LP tanks.

Plenty of room for the second tank right above the rear axle, just need to fab up the bracing to hold it in place.
Thanks! I was wondering about that.

And, to those who say what about the waste water? As noted, we have a 50 gallon fresh water tank, but total of 88 gallons of grey water and 49 gallons of black water capacity. (Yes, I know on the specs it says 66 gallons of fresh water, but that's if you count the water lines and water heater, none of which are useful).
So, I ask... why do we have 137 gallons of waste capacity and only 50 gallons of fresh water to fill those with??? Most competitors have far more fresh water capacity; our last SOB model was much lower end and had 88 gallons fresh listed, and a smaller water heater, so a 75 gallon tank.

I really think there should have been 90 to 100 gallons of fresh water available and I like the idea of a second 50 gallon tank. But I may just go with a bladder and a pump... not sure I'm up for the work to mount a second tank, and not sure how I would manage filling and emptying it. But open to more info!

Either way, we run low on fresh water WAY before we worry about dumping waste water.

Brad