View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 10:07 AM   #24
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
plumbing layout

This will be a very general description, but it should help you get started to figure it out. These sketches are based on what I have seen in several youtube videos by searching for "Keystone Montana factory tour". Nearly all of those have a segment where they show the frame and how the tanks fit into the frame. I found the pic of the basement storage from a dealer site who had one of your units for sale. I would encourage you to watch a few of those videos and this will make more sense. My sketch is intended to give you a general understanding and is probably the only schematic you will find on the web (unfortunately) because Keystone does not release blueprints or plans to the public for any of their units..."contact your dealer for that information".

You will note that the front gray and black tanks are somewhere below your front storage compartment and are lower (in elevation) than the kitchen gray tank. In one of the videos, the Keystone guy says "to help drain your tanks, raise the front of the unit". On my unit, the kitchen tank drains great because it is higher and gravity (elevated head pressure) helps a bunch! My front tanks just sort of take their sweet time and I have to work the tank rinse and be more patient to get a good flush - because they are low in the frame.

P.S. - read my notes on the pic...looks like I got my colors backwards with the green and the red...sorry.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flr plan 2020-04-17_10-26-21.png
Views:	1009
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	6037   Click image for larger version

Name:	frame 2020-04-17_10-44-00.png
Views:	170
Size:	345.0 KB
ID:	6038   Click image for larger version

Name:	pipes2020-04-17_10-20-38.png
Views:	134