View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 04:41 AM   #55
81SHOVELHEAD
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeker View Post
I'm on record here for posting we got 2 seasons and a little over 10K miles on our factory F Range Rainiers. The tires still looked like new when we replaced them in Feb of this year. Tread wear was very light and even. They held air as good as any tire I've owned.

Based on past experience with China bomb ST tires, I simply felt like I was pushing my luck and changed them out. Local Independent dealer had great deal on Sailuns, In fact, several local dealers carried them at better price than the big online stores.

Of interest - Every set of Sailuns I've seen made in late 2020 through 2021 so far have been made in Vietnam.
Thanks Creeker
Was hoping to get @ least 1 1200 mile there & back to Louisiana Gulf coast to see how 5th wheel handled ,towed. I know Sailuns seems to have good results according to people here & other RV sights. Just couldn't handle the thought of replacing Stock tires made in China with other brands made in China. H901s are made in Malaysia so buying Sailuns made it Vietnam makes it a little easier to swallow.
81SHOVELHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote