View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 07:19 AM   #6
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Sorry to hear about your problem. We solved the toilet paper issue 3 years ago when I installed Bidets on all our toilets, in the house and in the camper. No more TP in the holding tank. What a difference. But a Bidet does require a very different mind-set to use. But it sure does make a difference (on the body and in the holding tank).

Meanwhile....

A wand down the toilet is probably your best answer. Back flushing is also something you can try. Attach a 3rd valve to the discharge pipe. With the grey water tank full, drain the black tank as much as you can. Now close off the 3rd valve and open the grey water tank. This will allow the grey water to back-flush into the black tank. Wait about 10 seconds for the tanks to equalize. Now close the grey tank so no black water will go into it and open the 3rd valve to dump the black tank again. Repeat this 3 times and you'll still have enough grey water to flush out the hose.

If you back flush every time you dump the black tank, it will help pull everything out of the tank.

Another thing... when initially dumping the black tank, before dumping turn on your black tank flusher, THEN start dumping. The extra swish will help push out stuck on solids.

If this does not work well either, the wand down the toilet hole is your best option.

See my post I here: (second half of the post, after the photos) ... Click here.

One more thing you can do if the blockage still does not free up is to shove a garden hose up the black tank from the outside. Yea ... use an old hose, you won't want to use this hose for anything after you do this.

I suppose there is one more thing you can do.

See another post I put: Click here too.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote