View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 04:45 PM   #23
firestation12
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24588
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohrmann View Post
All the continuing discussions about problems with hydraulic systems tripping the 50 amp breakers installed in our rigs got me to thinking about offering to install 80 amp breakers for those who have not done this and wanting to, but are unable to do it themselves. I would not be charging any labor, just the cost of a breaker and any connectors or wire, if needed. I have been checking, and the prices of Bussman CB185-80 Surface-Mounted breakers are running around $30, plus or minus, depending on availability and quantity purchased. These are not auto-reset breakers, but since I installed the one in our rig seven or eight years ago, I have never had a need to reset it.

So, if there is any interest for me to do this, please respond to this post so I can order enough breakers in time before the rally. If someone already has a breaker or if one wants to purchase a breaker on their own, that is fine also. Just post that info so I can be prepared.

Bob Rohrmann

I'd have anyone interested be responsible to purchase their parts ahead of time, so you aren't getting stuck with a bunch of circuit breakers.