View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 05:55 PM   #45
glendodom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22698
Hydr Pump Breaker upgrade

Reference the question of upgrading the hydraulic pump breaker from a 50 amp to the 80 amp breaker, I spoke with the Keystone/Montana Customer Relations Div today and discussed my continued issue of the slides causing In-Command system to basically shut off and reboot advising her I had seen where Lippert had a paper out advising of upgrading to an 80 amp breaker. She advised that they didn't show any such advisement from Lippert. She advised I could take it in to a shop and have them submit a technical issue with the situation for their evaluation. CW had already called themselves upgrading my breaker but had actually upgraded the inverter line breaker instead. I may be to the point of just doing it myself. Seems to be a losing battle getting the point over to both CW and Keystone!

For clarification, the picture attached of my wiring the breaker in the middle is the one where the wire feeds up to the hydraulic pump. As noted within the picture the original breaker doesn't look like the breaker to the Busman breaker to the left which feeds the inverter but as I understand Lippert advises to upgrade with a Busman 80 Amp breaker which looks like the one on the left. Correct?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Breaker, Fuse and Cutoff (2).jpg
Views:	80
Size:	379.8 KB
ID:	4370  
glendodom is offline   Reply With Quote