View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 08:56 AM   #12
PNW Fireguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl n Susan View Post
And there in lies the problem. What does the OP have? Unfortunately they haven't returned to answer that question.

Based on Post #1, they have a 2022 High Country with the 400 watt solar package. AFAIK, that comes with the standard, limited function, inverter feeding 7 circuits, and the standard converter. The inverter doesn't have load sharing.
Ref: https://www.keystonerv.com/solarflex-400i-overview

There is a an interesting claim in the product description saying "2000-watt inverter w/ built-in transfer switch (up to 7 inverted outlet), second inverted loop for A/C". Later on you find a related(?) statement that "** Second inverter and compatible air conditioner required. See dealer for details.". Not being current on all the solar options offered by Keystone, I am unsure about the AC reference. But knowing Keystone, it means that ain't happening with a stock install.

Having spent a lot of time with you, Drifty1, Ron and Ron, I am aware of the load sharing inverters, I saw first hand Drifty1's experience in Lincoln, NE when the 30 amp power went out with two ACs running. I didn't introduce load sharing into my original response as I am pretty sure it was not an option the OP has currently and definitely makes the discussion more complex.
Mr. Y I didn’t make that same assumption regarding the stock equipment though the inference is clear. If the stock equip is what we are talking about then “NOPE”hybrid technology does not apply.

Stay safe and see ya next year.
PNW Fireguy is offline   Reply With Quote