View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 07:54 AM   #15
Gonefishing
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #33285
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedinobots View Post
Hi all! First post here.

I just bought a 2024 3231CK and will go on a three to four month trip starting in January.

I’ve been living in a friends Renegade Verona for the past month just to learn the ropes, which has been really helpful.

My girlfriend and I (30’s, work full time remote) will be visiting Huntsville, AL for about a month and a half, then Asheville, NC for about a month and a half before doing a coastal trip down the east coast through NC, SC, GA, then across to Gulf Shores, and passing through Louisiana on our way back to Texas.

Weather in January/February in Huntsville and Asheville is about a high of 55, low of 31. I don’t expect below freezing temperatures regularly but we will see some chilly nights.

Anything we should be planning for in terms of cold weather? Do we need to skirt the Monty or add any heat in the underbelly? How much propane will we use to keep the tank warmers going at night?

Thanks in advance! Already learned so much here!
It can get cold In Asheville down into the 20’s. Running the gas heat in them temps a tank might last 3 days. I would get a heated water hose and if you have tank heaters I would use them. Now that is just me. Temps can stay below freezing for a few days in that area.
2021 Montana 3761fl pulled with a 2022 F350 King Ranch
Gonefishing is offline   Reply With Quote