View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 01:28 PM   #11
Loneoak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19514
I’ll weigh in here and explain what’s happening here. In Ontario, everything was locked down for several months. People started working from home. Schools have been closed since mid March. Grocery stores could stay open, all other stores could only sell by curb side pickup.

In June, things started to open up slowly, in stages, regionally. Restaurants could serve on patios only, stores were able to open. There were (and still are) restrictions on how many people can be in a store, based on square footage. Someone at the door counts people going in and out. Where I live is now in stage 3, where restaurants can open, limited seating and no buffets. Mask rules are by municipality. Where I live masks are mandatory inside. We are also limited to how big a group we can hang out with. Bars can also be open here. If the numbers start going in the wrong direction, then we have to go back a stage.

The biggest annoyance for me is having to wait outside to get into a store. I don’t personally know anyone who got Covid-19, but someone I know knows a couple who got sick. One died and the other has permanent lung damage.

2017 High Country 305RL
2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Loneoak is offline   Reply With Quote